My Collections

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Hello, Life is Good

Post #2 for today comin' right up…

I wanted so bad to play along with the Just Two Midwest Girls Challenge this month. The challenge was a sketch challenge and I have literally kept it on my iPad all month, meaning to make a layout! I've been brainstorming about how to make this sketch my own, and last night I finally put my ideas on a page.


 




I promise I used the sketch for this layout! I know it doesn't look like it! LOL First I rotated the sketch. Then I made a few adjustments. Can ya tell?! I don't really know what happened. It kinda took a mind of its own. 

-Heather


2 comments:

MarLeah Beverage said...

Oh, it's super cute, though!

craftykellyj said...

Super love this Heather! I love using sketches because you really can interpret it any way! Thanks so much for playing along this month!