My Collections

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Always

Have you seen Claudia Van R's new collection with Pretty Little Studio?? It's just GORGEOUS. It's called With All My Heart and... you just need to go check it out (click HERE to view the entire collection). I preordered it and Zinia's new Blooming Hearts collection back at the beginning of January and just got my order probably... hmm... two weeks ago. It was kind of a surprise because I sorta forgot what I had ordered! 

This With All My Heart collection is love themed, and boy-- you know I've got enough lovey dovey photos to match this line! :) I think that's part of the reason why I love this collection so much is that I looooooove making sappy, sweet pages and projects with Kevin on them. 

So for this layout, I started playing around with some different papers and embellishments. I love the Flutter paper and ended up using only HALF of that paper for the ONLY patterned paper on this page. I love when you can stretch your supplies! ;) I'm super happy with all of the flowers and diecuts included in this collection. I'm such a sucker for flowers and these are just so pretty. 


The only thing I'm not super crazy about in this collection is the yellow color. It looks yellow here on screen, but it's more of a green-yellow. It's a little bright on the eyes. I don't know if it was meant to be that tone, but nevertheless, I still love this collection. 




What do you think? I'm pretty excited to have some of these products in my stash now. 

Oh- and PS-- my new collection comes out for preorder sometime next month I believe! Stay tuned for more on that! :D

1 comment:

Maryám Pérez said...

Oh I love this layout! and yes! Claudia's collection it's so beautiful <3