My Collections

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Tourists

I mentioned in one of last week's posts that I ordered Zinia Amoiridou's new collection with Pretty Little Studio: Blooming Hearts (click HERE to view the entire line). It's such a pretty collection, and I feel like you can use it for any theme! This particular page I documented Kevin and I taking a trip to see the Statue of Liberty. Sometimes traveling on the road is just... blah. And then sometimes there's fun things stuck in between the mundane everyday activities like getting to go be tourists! This year we've already visited the Liberty Bell in Philadelphia and now visited the Statue of Liberty as well! 

In addition to using Zinia's new collection, I also used some older items from my stash like that old Studio Calico woodgrain patterned paper (it was actually in my destash pile and I dug it out!) and the old Amy Tangerine thickers for the title. Those alphas are from the Cut & Paste collection! And that collection came out a whiiiiiiiile back. Whoa. I wanted to use them up though. I still like them although they're old! 






I hope you enjoyed seeing this layout that I made! 

No comments: