My Collections

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Spotted: Hello Heather in Kits



You know what's super exciting to me? Seeing my products pop up all over the scrapbooking world. Seriously, it's the best feeling ever. Knowing that someone else likes my products enough to buy them and put them in their kits for their customers is so special to me. 

Here are some kits that have included products from my Hello Heather lines. I will link the kits under each photo if you want to see more of any particular one. 

This month's (March 2017) Scrapbook Circle Happy Place main scrapbook kit includes the Sandy journaling cards from my Summer Vibes collection!  


Also their add-on "Good Stuff" includes the cut-apart word flags from Summer Vibes. 


I didn't even see this until the other day-- Citrus Twist has the clear Flower Crown stickers from my Summer Vibes collection as well as the cut apart labels from the same line in their February 2017 Grace Box! (those flowers would be perfect for using in your journaling bible!)


Studio Calico has the star diecuts from the Summer Vibes collection in their Funny Face add-on! (I always squeal inside when I see SC has picked up some of my products!!)


And last but not least, Noel Mignon has the 3x4 and 4x6 journaling card sets plus the cut apart flags from my Here + There collection in their Little Bird Daily Diary kit. How exciting!!


How CRAZY is all of this? Hello Heather has been around for over a year now-- woo hoo! I can't wait to see what the next year holds in store for my brand! 

2 comments:

Maryám Pérez said...

Your designs are awesome, and that's the reason why the people choose and buy them! please keep making them, because I love them!! <3

MarLeah Beverage said...

So cool!!! <3