My Collections

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

PLS: Pineapple Hi

Hello! I'm back with a card designed for the Pretty Little Studio blog! I will be sharing projects using my Hello Heather products twice a month, and today is my first post for the blog. It sounds crazy-- I don't use my products as much as I want to. I guess I've stared at the designs so long my brain is just too shot to make something with them! LOL It shouldn't be that way. ;)

I had mentioned before that I wanted to use my designs more, and this is one way that I'm hoping to achieve my goal. 

For some reason I just LOVE making cards with my Summer Vibes collection. I think it's all the bright happy colors that I love packing up in an envelope and sending away to make someone else's day happy. 





I'd say more about this card, but I have a whole post up on the PLS blog, so I'll just link you to that (click HERE). You can read it if you're interested in more about this project. :)

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments: