My Collections

Monday, March 13, 2017

Refound Faves: Hello Again


Another one of my favorite paper collections EVER is the Hello Again collection designed by Kaitlin Sheaffer for Carta Bella. This paper in this collection has the PERFECT texture to it. I don't normally buy Carta Bella, but this collection... I don't even know how I found out about it, but ever since I bought it, I have LOVED it. What's so fun is that there are some love-y phrases in this line, and I get to go back and USE them since I now am married! :) Yay! 




I will forever be a fan of fussy-cutting florals. There are so many bold floral patterns in my stash just waiting to be cut out. I love flowers. 



Also here's a bonus card I made with the collection kit as well! I fussy cut those hearts out of a patterned paper and then layered the sentiment sticker on top. I thought that little "You are on my Heart" phrase went perfectly with the hearts! :) 



There you have it-- week 2 of Refound Faves. I hope you'll join me again next week! 

No comments: