My Collections

Friday, March 3, 2017

Love You

Here's a random layout that I created with some new products that I recently purchased from Paper Issues. I love THIS new paper from Shimelle's Little by Little called Evolving Love. It's the prettiest design ever and I'm going to use these hearts on everything. You've been warned. ;)


I'm really trying to mix in older products with my newer products, so I definitely stuck in some oldies-but-goodies with my fabulous new stuff this time. For example, those epoxy brads are super old-- like, I think they're from the First Date collection by Chickaniddy Crafts which I bought at Tuesday Morning. I promptly got rid of the rest of the pack when I was done with this layout. They've been hanging around too long. lol


Although you can't see it well in the photos, I watercolored a light purple background on this page to add some pizazz to the otherwise white base. It matches the purple in this page perfectly. 

I think I went a little stamp happy with all of the stars, but what's done is done. Can't do anything about it now! I like the stars, don't get me wrong, but I think I wouldn't have put as many on this page. 


So what do you think? Have you bought any new products lately that you're enjoying using? Let me know in the comments!!

No comments: