My Collections

Monday, March 6, 2017

Refound Faves: Maggie Holmes Flea Market


Hello! I'm back with my second series here on the Crafty Scrapbooker blog! The last one was of my wedding photos (which I love!), and now I'm on to a scrappy series! Woo hoo! 

So if you didn't read the sneak post, I'm going to be sharing a new layout every Monday where I use some of my refound favorite collections. A couple of weeks ago, I was sorting out my scrapbook stash and discovered some collections that I just couldn't get rid of, even though they're old(er) and only have bits and pieces left. Ya know what though? Scrapbooking is about using products you LOVE and are excited to use! And boy, when I found this collection, I was super happy. 

Re-introducing: Maggie Holmes' very first collection for Crate Paper: Flea Market. (I think this is form 2013.) I've always had a love for this collection. I remember scrap lifting some of Maggie's pages that she had made with this line because they were just SO pretty!! I literally only have scraps and a few diecuts and stickers left of this collection. 
So I used them on a layout! What's crazy about scrapbooking is that it's just that-- SCRAPbooking. I bet you I could make several more pages with my leftovers because hey-- there's so many things you can do with paper and stickers! 

I rarely leave this much white space on my WHITE background, but this was the perfect style for these small embellishments and scraps. I was channeling my inner Lisa Truesdell for this page. ;)





Lots of stamping, misting, and sewing! I've said it before, and I'll say it again-- I love me some texture!!


I found a couple more pages in my blog archives where I used the Flea Market line. Time flies... I remember making this pages like it was yesterday! 


Are there any collections that you LOVE and just can't get rid of? Let me know in the comments! 

1 comment:

craftykellyj said...

It's so funny that this is what you start with, because it's one of my fav collections and I still have lots of my paper pad left! I am soooo in love with your layout and the others you made with it. So excited for this series!!