My Collections

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Big Picture Classas Mini Album

Big Picture Classes is having a free class that's called Big Idea Festival and the theme of this class is "Words to Live By." You make each word fit to your life. So, here's my mini album with all 12 words.  I used Imaginisce's Garden Party line on this mini album along with some My Mind's Eye flocked alphas, My Little Shoebox and Cosmo Cricket mini alphas, and some baker's twine from Etsy.













That's all, folks!

Vote for me here!!

-Heather A.
 

6 comments:

mom2h said...

HEATHER, came over from club ck to look at your WORDS mini. You did just a fabulous job on yours. Congrats for finishing it. I did the Big Idea Festival, too, but got bogged down at about day 9, so I haven't finished uploading my pages. I am under mom2h or Rhonda H, I can't remember which. LOL!
Also congrats on the Teen Talent award. You deserve it. I know I speak for all the ladies on the CK board when I say, we are happy to see young ladies scrapbooking, especially at the level you are.
Keep up all the good work...and keep up with school this year.
-Rhondart

Andrea said...

This was great Heather, you are an inspirational person -- never forget it :)

Sagecat said...

Heather, you are so creative and certainly have special gifts and talents in all that you do. Your mini album is really nice!

GLOANN said...

Heather, I believe you have some wisdom beyond your years. I love your take on these words. Keep up the good, sweet attitude! Love you.

Anonymous said...

I so enjoyed looking through your mini album. Keep it close to you and consult it often. The words you have chosen will bring you joy, comfort, patience and most of all a wonderful life!

MarLeah Beverage said...

Love it!