My Collections

Monday, August 15, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays 8.11.11

Another Sketchy Thursdays layout! I had these pictures of my friend Mecia and I thought this sketch would be PERFECT for them! Since the pictures were kinda "dressy", I used my American Crafts Dear Lizzy line. Thanks for looking!


Supplies: Patterned Paper: American Crafts; Solid Cardstock: Reminisce; Stickers: American Crafts; Thickers: American Crafts; Scallop Punch: Fiskars; Circle Diecut: Cricut "George" cartridge; Mist: Smooch




Can you tell I'm in love with mist?! Another thing I love is stitching, but I accidently messed up our sewing machine, so we're gonna have to get it fixed... :S

3 comments:

Moongirl said...

I love the branch

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeee how you are using the AC on here!! ADORABLE lo! Thanks soooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous colors and I love the misting! So glad you played along with us at Sketchy Thursdays this week! xoxo