My Collections

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Pretty Little Studio Sketch Challenge

Lately, I have been participating in the August sketch challenges over at Pretty Little Studio's blog, and this week was no exception! Here's my take on the sketch:

Paper is from Cosmo Cricket's "Girl Friday" line and all of the title stickers are from American Crafts.
P.S. Don't forget to vote for me in the Creating Keepsakes Teen Talent Contest!
http://www.creatingkeepsakes.com/contests/teen-talent-search-2011.html

-Heather A.


2 comments:

Lynn said...

You go girl! I loved your "friends add color" and voted for you. Found your blog from Sassy Lil Sketches card challenge. I think it is so cool that you take the time to scrapbook and blog with a busy, teen life! best wishes to you on the contest.

Auntie Em said...

Love your quilt-y pleasures page. So cute!!!
I keep returning to vote for your LO in the contest. Best of luck with it!