My Collections

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sassy Lil Card Sketch- Week 3


I did ANOTHER Sassy Lil Card! :) I had some inspiration to use my new Sizzix embossing folder and some Nikki Sivils paper on this card! It went together great (don't you love it when that happens?!)


Supplies: Patterned Paper: Nikki Sivils; Cardstock: DCWV; Sticker: Nikki Sivils; Ribbon: My Mind's Eye; Embossing Folder: Sizzix; Ink: Colorbox; Scalloped Die: Spellbinders



By the way, be sure to check out my EXCITING news in the post below! :)


5 comments:

craftykellyj said...

Very cute card!

VanessaB said...

that's really sweet! thanks for playing with us at SLS :)

Lynn said...

this is very sweet, love the embossed pink cardstock! thanks for playing along at SLS! I'm off to read your exciting news.

Tracey said...

Great card, love your take on the sketch! Pretty colours and paper!

Dolly Daydreams said...

What a fantastic card it has it all, great colors and images and just love the embossing. Thanks for joining us at Sassy lil Sketches and good luck.

Marie