My Collections

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Card

The card challenge for this week on Club Creating Keepsakes is to use chipboard some way on your card! I love the look of raw chipboard, so I decided to use all of the rest of my random chipboard flowers on my card! I stamped them with a script stamp from Stampin' Up from a few years ago, added a few brads to a couple of the flowers, and ta-do! You're done! Twine is from hobbiesfromtheheart off Etsy. Love it to death. :)

Supplies: Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye; Chipboard: K&Company and JoAnn's; Stamps: Stampin' Up, American Crafts; Ink: Colorbox; Brads: American Crafts, Hobby Lobby; Twine: Etsy; Stickles: Ranger; Glue: Glossy Accents

2 comments:

Amanda Johnson said...

Very cute card! Love how you stamped on the flowers! Great job! :)

katie said...

Love the flowers!