My Collections

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Grid Layouts

In this past Creating Keepsakes magazine, there was a whole article on using grids on your layouts. Well, I really didn’t think about actually USING grids till this week when CK came out with a challenge to use a grid on your layout over at Club CK! (for premium members only) So I did one. And another one. And I found out that grids are really fun to use!!  It’s a lot easier to use grids if you draw one on your page first so then you can tell where to put your pictures and elements!

By the way, can I just say I LOVE My Mind's Eye's Stella & Rose line? I love the colors and they're really fun to use. Come back tomorrow for another layout made with this gorgamous paper!



For this next layout, I used my PJ pants for inspiration! I used the navy as a background, just like my pants, and then added spots of different colors!

 
 
 
 
 



1 comment:

katie said...

wow, I *love* that second layout! and that is so cool that it was inspired by your pajamas! :)