My Collections

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sassy Lil' Sketches Aug. 9th

I haven't participated in the Sassy Lil Sketches Layout challenges recently, so I printed off their recent sketches and went to work! I have another layout made with one of their sketchs that I'll share later.
Today, I'm showing you a layout that I did with some random paper that I thought coordinated together well. I usually NEVER mix and match papers, but I really like how it turned out! This page is also for the Club Creating Keepsakes Summer Camp challenge to use woodgrain or nature accents on your layout. I love woodgrain paper! :)


Supplies: Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket, My Mind's Eye, Pink Paislee, Dream Street Papers; Letter Stickers: American Crafts, My Little Shoebox




Hmm.... after I just wrote out that supply list, I realized I only used paper and letter stickers on this page!! Wow! Don't think I've ever done that before! :P

9 comments:

Dolly Daydreams said...

Wow I love this , what a perfect layout it,s so gorgeous , lovely colours, gret photo's and fantastic stitching. Thank you for joining us at Sassy Lil Sketches and good luck.

Marie

Unknown said...

Beautiful take on the sketch! I love pink and brown together!! Love Pia

Unknown said...

Beautiful take. You photos and color combo are just perfect!

Missy Whidden said...

This is great! I love the boots pictures & the mix of pink and brown. Love the title font as well! Thanks for playing along at Sassy Lil' Sketches!

Tone K. said...

Very pretty ! I love your clouds !

Thanks for playing with us at Sassy Lil` Sketches ! :o)

Kimic said...

WAUW cool boots :-D
Your layout is very pretty with some great colours. I love the stitching.
Thanks for joining us at SLS :-D

Lisa said...

Nice layout!! What a great title!

Jamie Fox said...

Love this!! I love me some cowboy boots!! Thanks for playing along at Sassy Lil Sketches and good luck!! :)

Unknown said...

great take on the sketch. thanks for playing with sassy lil' sketches.