My Collections

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Birthday Lunch Layout

Just sharing a layout I made the other day...

I have had this Sassafras paper for a long time (the blue paper flower and stripe) and I just haven't had any inspiration to use it! I just put it in the back of my paper file and didn't think about it. Well, we eventually found rub-ons to match the paper (We didn't even know they mathched when we bought them!) and so that kinda gave me an incentive to use the paper!

Lately, I have been being adventurous and matching the paper on my own! So I used some American Crafts and Cosmo Cricket paper along with my Sassafras paper!

I started this page with a Sketch Generations sketch. I altered it a bit to accomidate the number of pictures I wanted to use.
Supplies: Patterned Paper: Sassafras, Cosmo Cricket, American Crafts; Stickers: Jillibean Soup; Flowers: Petaloo; Brads: The Paper Studio; Letter Thickers: American Crafts; Ink: Colorbox; Pen: American Crafts






1 comment:

Moongirl said...

Love it! Nice double spread.