Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Birthday Lunch Layout

Just sharing a layout I made the other day...

I have had this Sassafras paper for a long time (the blue paper flower and stripe) and I just haven't had any inspiration to use it! I just put it in the back of my paper file and didn't think about it. Well, we eventually found rub-ons to match the paper (We didn't even know they mathched when we bought them!) and so that kinda gave me an incentive to use the paper!

Lately, I have been being adventurous and matching the paper on my own! So I used some American Crafts and Cosmo Cricket paper along with my Sassafras paper!

I started this page with a Sketch Generations sketch. I altered it a bit to accomidate the number of pictures I wanted to use.
Supplies: Patterned Paper: Sassafras, Cosmo Cricket, American Crafts; Stickers: Jillibean Soup; Flowers: Petaloo; Brads: The Paper Studio; Letter Thickers: American Crafts; Ink: Colorbox; Pen: American Crafts






2 comments:

Moongirl said...

Love it! Nice double spread.

Veronica said...

Hey Hon!
wanted to let you know that you WON on my Blog Hop from last weekend!!
email me your snail mail to
missonigur at gmail dot com. my blog is: http://missonigur.blogspot.com

Congrats!!