My Collections

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Creative Sketches Sketch #168

Here's another page from a Creative Scrappers sketch! Told ya I love 'em! :) I wansn't too sure how to interpret this sketch, but I took a look at the example layouts from the design team, and I got some ideas. Ended up I love this page! Yay! Thanks for looking.


Supplies: Patterned Paper: SEI; Thickers: American Crafts; Punch: Fiskars; Flowers: Prima; Pearl Flourishes: Basic Grey; Rub-on: SEI; Brads: American Crafts





Had to photograph these flourishes... they used to be light green and so I "painted" them with a brown Sharpie to match the other stuff on my layout!

2 comments:

GLOANN said...

Just read through several of your recent posts and really enjoyed them and seeing all the different LOs.

Moongirl said...

Really cute LO, Heather!