My Collections

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sassy Lil Sketches August Week 2 Card

I have been making a few cards lately! Yay! Sometimes I get in these ruts where I only make layouts, then I only make cards, then back and forth. I have been making layouts lately, but I have snuck a card in every now and then. Here's one I made with the August Week 2 Sassy Lil Sketch! I used some Basic Grey "Hopscotch" paper and stickers on this along with some AMAZING My Mind's Eye "Lush" brown felt alpha stickers.


Supplies: Patterned Paper: Basic Grey; Stickers: Basic Grey; Letters: My Mind's Eye; Pen: Marvy Uchida 

6 comments:

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Love your take on the sketch from Sassy Lil Sketches.

Cherie said...

Cute card! I'm so happy to see you playing along with us at SLS!

Dolly Daydreams said...

Fab card with such luscious colours love how you interpreted the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Saasy Lil Sketches and good luck.

Marie

VanessaB said...

cute card. thanks for playing at sls :)

A Sarasota said...

Love it! Thanks for playing at sassy lil!

Scrapenabler said...

Great card, thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Lil' Sketches.