My Collections

Monday, August 22, 2011

My dad's Birthday Card

This past Saturday was my dad's birthday, and so I whipped up a card for him really quickly on Saturday morning! (Hey- nothing like last minute, is there?!)

I broke out my new Nikki Sivils "Henry's Brillance" mini papers, and I really like the new "guy" look! I usually use my old faithful "Joy Ride" paper from Cosmo Cricket, but to be honest, I'm getting tired of it! (gasp! I'm getting tired of COSMO CRICKET!) There is one little Cosmo Cricket tid bit on here though- the "for my dad" sentiment is from the line called "'Lil Man."
Supplies: Card Base: The Paper Studio; Patterned Paper: Nikki Sivils; Journaling Card: Cosmo Cricket; Brads: Basic Grey; Twine: Etsy; Ink: Colorbox

If I am ever delivering a card personally, I usually put the name of the person it's going to in stickers. I love this sticker font from American Crafts...
Oh, by the way, I got the card design from the Paper Crafts Best of Card Creations 2010 book:

No comments: