My Collections

Friday, August 5, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays Layout 8.4.11

Hello again! I told you that I'd be sharing another project with the beautiful Stella & Rose line from My Mind's Eye and here it is! I used this week's Sketchy Thursdays sketch to make my page. I have just gotten this paper probably about a month ago so I have kinda been saving it for something special! And now since I have gotten over my "fear" of messing it up, I'm using it! After all, I mean, it's just PAPER! I can always get more... Have a great weekend, everyone!!
Supplies: Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket (ledger), My Mind's Eye; Letter Stickers: American Crafts; Brads: American Crafts; Notebook Edge: BoBunny; Spray Ink: Smooch; Flower: Prima; Other: date chipboard piece, pom-pom trim






Oh- another thing... I usually don't put quotes on my pages. I usually like to write out my journaling. But on this particular page, I didn't have anything to really "say," so I just used my favorite quote I have about friends. And I really like it! Something that's out of my comfort zone, but slowly getting INTO my comfort zone. :P

5 comments:

Kerys said...

WOW!! Fantastic page and great take on the sketch! You are SO talented :-)

Unknown said...

Fabulous! Well worth breaking into that stash ;0)

Unknown said...

fab layout

Shanon said...

Great take on the sketch, Heather. I really love the pop of color.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this! LOVING the colors and the b&w and color photos... fab pompoms too! Thanks soooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)