My Collections

Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Mind's Eye August Sketch Challenges

I've always wanted to participate in My Mind's Eye Sketch Challenges, but just haven't ever gotten the chance to do it! Well, the sketches were so awesome this time that I jsut HAD to! (Plus I got some new Stella & Rose paper that I am loving using...) The projects have to be 80% MME products, and I HOPE I used that much on this first layout! The stuff that isn't MME is the buttons and mist. (basically the embellishments) I don't have any My Mind's Eye embellies so I just had to use something else. (how sad- Jenni Bowlin and Tim Holtz buttons- haha!)
MME_LayoutSketch_2011_08

Supplies: Patterned Paper: MME; Chipboard Letters: MME; Buttons: Basic Grey, Tim Holtz, Jenni Bowlin; Other: pom pom trim; Mist: Tim Holtz






And here's my card made with Stella & Rose paper also! Buttons are various ones from my stash. I am really loving my new Lush felt chipboard letters! They're AMAZING! (and they stick so well, too!) MME_CardSketch_2011_08

Supplies: Patterned Paper: MME; Chipboard Letters: MME; Punch: Fiskars; Baker's Twine: Etsy


No comments: